Do you want to be part of Ascelia Pharma – an ambitious, young and dedicated Malmö based, Nasdaq Stockholm listed, orphan-oncology pharma company – and join our journey in building and growing the company and improving the lives of patients?
To help with this, we are now looking for a researcher with analytical skills and a flair for communication of scientific results. You will as Non-clinical Scientist report to the Head of Non-clinical Development and be responsible for analyzing and presenting scientific data and contribute to the writing of the non-clinical regulatory documentation for our Mangoral project.
Your main tasks are:
- In-depth analysis of all data, including published data of relevance for the regulatory documentation
- Writing of non-clinical summary documents and reports (pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, toxicology)
- In liaison with the Head of Non-clinical Development support in contact with external non-clinical experts, such as identification of relevant expertise, initiation of contacts, arranging meetings and coordinate expert evaluations
Your qualifications include:
- Demonstrated experience of driving your own research project(s)
- Good general scientific understanding and strong analytical skills, combined with a solution-oriented mind-set
- Ability to integrate data and knowledge from different scientific areas
- Demonstrated skills in written communication (English)
You have a PhD in the life sciences, most likely with a couple of years as post doc in academia or the life science industry. You are fluent in spoken and written English, have a strong interest and excitement in scientific communication and perhaps you have experience from writing scientific review articles.
As a person you drive your own work, but also value collaboration and obtaining critical contribution to your work fromcolleagues and external stakeholders. Curiosity and a wish to always extending your knowledge is driving you and you demonstrate an ability to quickly understand and evaluate the importance of new information. You deliver results on time and with a high level of quality. You excel in explaining complicated matters in simple, yet scientifically correct ways to peers, colleagues, and other stakeholders with varied scientific background. Finally, you also have an interest in learning how it is to working a highly regulated area with high demands on quality.
Ascelia Pharma offers you an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with global reach, where engagement, dedication and results are met with opportunities for individual and professional development. You will be part of the journey to improve patients’ lives and build a global orphan oncology life science organization.
Travelling: A minimum of travelling is expected.
Work location: Ascelia Pharma’s head office at Hyllie Boulevard, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden; other locations considered depending on Covid-19 pandemic situation.
For more details about the job or the company, please contact
Head of Non-clinical Development Andreas Norlin,
M: +46 735-17 91 19
All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.
Fill in the form below no later than 10 Jan 2021