Do you want to be part of Ascelia Pharma – a young and ambitious oncology pharma company based in Malmö, Sweden? Are you motivated by building our business IT infrastructure to enable the first Ascelia products to reach and help patients around the world?
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst Manager to take a leading role in defining and developing our IT infrastructure and take part in our journey to improve the lives of patients with rare oncology related diseases and become a commercial stage pharma company.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the cross-functional IT landscape. You will be a bridge between technology and business by capturing business requirements, creating data management and IT strategies, improving and defining new processes and managing vendors and implementation of IT systems.
You will be a key player in a fast-growing cross-functional team and work closely with external partners and colleagues across the organization. You will report to the Director of Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing
Ascelia Pharma is a pharma company focused on orphan oncology. We develop and commercialize novel drugs that address unmet medical needs and have a clear development and market pathway. We aim to further expand our drug pipeline in therapeutic areas that leverage our unique expertise in taking orphan oncology drugs through clinical stage development and commercialization.
Your main tasks
- Develop and maintain the overall cross-functional IT landscape, including (but not limited to) clinical, regulatory, QA, supply chain, commercial, finance and back-office systems office
- Further develop the short-term plan and long-term roadmap for building our IT and data flow management infrastructure to ensure regulatory approval, compliance and launch readiness and success.
- Develop projections and manage the budget for IT systems.
- Translate business needs into business and system requirements for IT systems development and implementation.
- Drive IT project definition, management, vendor selection and oversight.
- Ensure that the business extracts full business value from IT systems by driving IT systems selection, implementation and operations according to business needs and company growth.
To master the position as IT Business Analyst Manager, you need a track record in IT area from a pharmaceutical company.
You hold as a minimum a bachelor or master’s degree from a relevant field of study, for example Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science, Business Process Management and have:
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in IT business analyst / IT business development, including some years with pharma IT
- Demonstrated ability to
- facilitate, virtual collaboration, partner management
- perform process analysis, development and requirement analysis
- understand of the business processes and IT required to support Development, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- manage IT project from start-to-end and oversee IT systems operations
- Strong skills
- knowledge in regulatory requirements, eg GxP, GDPR and Finance
- problem-solving skillset, and ability to adapt to new and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with
- risk management
- IT budget management
As a colleague, professional and project leader you:
- Build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise.
- Demonstrate ability to operate in a fast-growing cross-functional environment; experience in an emerging pharma company is a plus.
- Deliver your results exhibiting strong interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Set ambitious goals and solve tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility, integrity, and ability to deal with complexity under pressure.
- Are fluent in both spoken and written English and deliver effective written and oral communications to peers and management team
- Are excited about the Ascelia Pharma’s product portfolio and opportunities ahead.
Travelling: some travelling will be required.
Work location: Preferably able to work primarily from the head office; other locations considered depending on the candidate.
Domicile: Hyllie Boulevard, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden
At Ascelia Pharma, your skills, dedication and engagement help us improve the lives of people living with cancer. We offer you an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with global reach, where engagement, dedication and results are met with opportunities for individual and professional development.
Join us on our journey to improve patients’ lives and build a global orphan oncology life science organization.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter via the form below as soon as possible and not later than 28th February 2021. All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially. Candidates will be assessed as applications are received.
For more details about the job or the company, please contact Carin Linde, Director Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing, +46 735 179 114.