The Offering in brief
- The Offering is made to the general public in Sweden and Denmark and to institutional investors in Sweden and abroad.
- The Offering comprises a maximum of 8,000,000 shares corresponding to SEK 200 million
- The subscription price has been set to SEK 25 per share
- Subscription period: 21 February 2019 to 5 March at 15:00 CET
- Estimated first day of trading: 13 March 2019
- The shares will be listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (small cap) under the ticker “ACE”
Alto Investment, Handelsbanken Fonder and the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (AP4) and a number of existing shareholders, including Sunstone Capital and Øresund-Healthcare Capital as well as board members and senior executives, and other external investors, have undertaken to subscribe for shares in the Offering for a total of SEK 150 million