Ascelia Pharma completed an Offering and listing Nasdaq Stockholm in March 2019
- The Offering was made to the general public in Sweden and Denmark and to institutional investors in Sweden and abroad.
- The Offering comprised a maximum of 8,000,000 shares corresponding to SEK 200 million
- The subscription price was SEK 25 per share
- Subscription period: 21 February 2019 to 5 March 2019
- First day of trading was 13 March 2019
- The shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (small cap) under the ticker “ACE”
Alto Investment, Handelsbanken Fonder and the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (AP4) and a number of existing shareholders, including Sunstone Capital and Øresund-Healthcare Capital as well as board members and senior executives, and other external investors, undertook to subscribe for shares in the Offering for a total of SEK 150 million